International E-Commerce/Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Our young team of professionals in the area of woodworking, customer service and marketing thrive to provide best-in-class solutions. In order to further develop our international online shop we are currently looking for an International E-Commerce/Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) full time.
- You are an allrounder and responsible for all tasks regarding our international online shop.
- You drive the development of our international site and scale-up our foreign business in the years to come.
- You create and optimize international online marketing campaigns, such as SEA, e-mail marketing and social media with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- You define the product range closely with our CEO.
- You create online content with strong focus on SEO specific requirements.
- You will communicate with international suppliers, some of which are American.
- You closely exchange ideas with your German marketing counterpart, learn from each other and thrive on each other’s approaches towards leading the market.
- You have a university degree in marketing, communications, business or related subject
- A minimum of three years’ experience in online marketing, digital or ecommerce environment. Career changers with high interest in online business are also welcome.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Skills in SEO and common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads)
- Experience in working with shop systems (e.g. Shopware) desirable
- Knowledge in MS Office and basic knowledge in HTML is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and strong analytical skills with KPI controlled work approach
- High motivation to realize your own ideas in order to reach our business goals
You are working in a young, small team of professionals in a modern equipped office 30 min to Munich at lake Ammersee. We provide attractive renumeration with variable components and an open, team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies. You will have the chance to grow and develop your talent. At the end of the trial period, you will benefit from an open-ended employment contract in an innovative and fast-growing company.
You would like to be part of our success? We are looking forward to your application. Please indicate your salary expectations and availability.
Neubruch 4, 82266 Inning
+49 (0) 8143 99129-0